THREE WAYS TO GIVE
Get setup quickly. Choose to give by credit, debit, or ACH and also select your frequency of giving.
Place your check in an envelope and mail to Vision Baptist College. Our Mailing Address: 420 S. White Horse Pike, Berlin NJ 08009.
833 . 473 . 4834
Our Giving Number
Designate Your Giving
See below for a brief explanation to help you determine how you would like to designate your offerings.
Designate Using Keywords
Use the following keyword to quickly give and designate an offering without ever leaving your Messaging app.
- Vision (Vision Baptist College Fund)
Example: Text Give $100 vision to quickly give directly to the Vision Baptist College.
Offerings to Vision Baptist College are used in building projects for student housing, facility upgrades, and more to enhance the Vision experience and training.
Manage Your Giving
Save Our Giving Number
Add (833) 473-4834 to your contacts as Vision Giving to make future giving as easy as sending a text message.
Update Your Payment Method
Updating an expired card or setting up a new bank account is easy. Text update and follow the link we send you to update your payment method.
Your Giving Profile
Need to update your contact information? Want to check your giving history? No problem. Login securely with your mobile phone number to manage your giving profile.
Please take note of the following limitations when setting up recurring offerings:
- First time recurring transactions debit your payment method immediately.
- First time recurring transactions cannot be set to a future date.
- Once set up, the date, frequency, and amount can be changed by logging into your giving account.
Payment Method Differences
Bank account giving (ACH) helps us save on processing fees. ACH transfers are slower taking 3-5 business days to complete before you’ll see it on your bank statement. Debit card giving is not the same as bank account giving although it is tied to your bank. The debit card processing fee is higher than ACH, but still lower than a credit card. Credit card giving is a much faster transfer than bank account giving but does incur the highest processing fees.
Text Giving Error Codes
Occasionally, you may experience an error using our text giving system. Below you’ll find a list of common errors, a description of what they mean, and solutions on how to fix them.
- Duplicate transaction REFID: The system flagged your transaction as a duplicate in an effort to avoid mistakes. Most commonly seen when attempting to give the same dollar amount to different funds within a short period of time (usually less than 24 hours).
- DECLINED DECLINE CHECK DAY LOC #CHKS=3: This is an ACH transaction limit. You’ll get this error when you attempt to give more than 3 times via ACH within a short period of time (usually less than 24 hours). Keep this in mind when giving to multiple funds in succession. To fix, simply wait 24 hours and try again.
- DECLINE: This system declined your payment method. Usually happens when a credit or debit card has expired. To fix, text update to our church giving number and follow the instructions to update your payment method.